Balsamic Pasta Salad
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 150 g Fresh and Easy Baby Spinach
- 275 g pkt Truss Tomatoes, quartered lengthways
- 2 cups Fusilli
- 2 tspn Olive Oil
- 1 x 15g Dry Blend, Crunchy Salad
- 1 x 30g Croutons, Garlic and Herb Flavoured
- 1 x 70ml Dressing, Balsamic Italian
- 400 g Lamb Backstrap
- Brush lamb with oil and cook in a pre-heated pan over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes each side. Set aside for 5 minutes. Slice thinly across the grain.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain well. Allow to cool.
- Toss pasta, spinach, tomatoes, balsamic dressing and crunchy salad blend together in a large bowl.
- Spoon onto serving plates, top with croutons and serve with lamb.