BBQ Honey Soy Chicken
Prepare: 20 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 1/2 tbspn lemon juice
- 100 g snowpeas, cut into thin strips
- 4 Spring Onions, sliced diagonally
- 420 g can Super Sweet Corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Pure Basmati Rice
- 1 1/4 cups Soy, Honey and Garlic Marinade
- 2 tspn Vegetable Oil
- 500 g Chicken Thigh Fillets, trimmed
- Cut shallow diagonal cuts on the surface of chicken fillets. Place with 1 cup marinade in glass bowl, cover and marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add rice and return to the boil, stir well. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, drain well. Spread over a tray to cool quickly. Combine remaining marinade and juice to make dressing, set aside.
- Heat barbecue grill and/or flatplate to medium-high. Oil barbecue lightly, remove chicken from marinade and cook for 3-4 minutes each side, basting occasionally with extra marinade.
- Combine cooled rice, corn, spring onions, snowpeas and dressing in a large bowl and mix well. Serve chicken with rice.