Beef And Bean Pasta Pies
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Tasty Cheese
- 150 g Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tspn Olive Oil
- 420 g Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 4 cups Farfalle No 65
- 500 g jar Pasta Sauce, Chunky Tomato
- 300 g Beef Mince
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- Heat oil in a medium pan over a med-high heat. Cook mince for 4 minutes, add mushrooms, cook for a further 2 minutes. Add sauce and beans. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon meat evenly between 4, 2-cup-capacity ovenproof dishes. Combine pasta, cream and half of each cheese and spoon over the meat sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining cheeses over the top and place under a hot grill for 6-8 minutes until golden.