Beef And Black Bean
Prepare: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 2 tbspn chopped fresh coriander
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 100 g Snow Peas, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups Jasmine Rice
- 2 tspn Vegetable Oil
- 425 g jar Black Bean and Red Pepper Stir Fry Sauce
- 500 g Beef Stroganoff, cut into strips
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat and add rice. Return to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain well and stir in coriander.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok over high heat. Add beef and cook for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Remove beef from frying pan and set aside.
- Add onion to pan and cook for 1-2 minutes or until softened. Add snow peas and cook for a further 2 minutes. Return beef to pan and pour in sauce and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is heated through. Serve with rice.