Beef And Mushroom Pasta
Prepare: 5 mins
Cook: 12 mins
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 garlic bread, cooked to pack directions
- 200 g Button Mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup Continental Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbspn Pure Olive Oil
- 3 cups Fusilli Pasta
- 750 g Classic Tomato, Onion & Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 500 g 5 Star Extra Trim Beef Mince
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of rapidly boiling salted water for 10-12 mins. Drain well.
- Heat oil over a medium-high heat in a large non-stick frying pan, add beef mince and cook for 3-4 mins or until browned. Add mushrooms and continue to cook for a further 2-3 mins. Pour in pasta sauce and simmer over a low heat for 5 mins. Stir in parsley.
- Spoon pasta sauce over cooked pasta and serve with parmesan and garlic bread.