Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 2 bunches Asparagus, trimmed
- 1 large Potato, cut into 1cm cubes
- 300 g Green Beans, trimmed
- 200 g Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbspn Olive Oil
- 100 g Beef Goulash Concentrated Flavour Base
- 120 g Produce Partners, Creamy Basil Pesto Vegetable Sauce
- 400 g Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Premium Pepper Grinder
- 500 g Stroganoff, cut into strips
- Heat oil in large saucepan over med-high heat. Add half beef and cook 1-2 mins, or until browned. Remove. Repeat and return all beef to pan.
- Add potato, mushrooms, flavour base and tomatoes. Simmer, partially covered, 10-15 mins, until potato is tender.
- Meanwhile, place the beans and asparagus in large microwave-safe dish. Pour over the creamy basil pesto. Cover and cook on HIGH (100%/750W) 5-6 minutes, until tender.
- Serve goulash with vegetables. Season to taste.