Prepare: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 300 g Asian stir-fry mixed vegetables, packet
- 175 g Satay Beef Stir-Fry, Recipe Base, packet
- 1/4 cup Roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbspn Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbspn Peanut Butter, Crunchy
- 220 ml Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 cups White Long Grain Rice
- 500 g Beef Rump Steak, thinly sliced
- Cook rice in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add half the beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining beef.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in wok over medium heat. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Return beef to the pan with the recipe base, coconut milk and peanut butter. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with rice and sprinkle with peanuts.