Beef Sausages With Beetroot
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 8 mins
- 1/4 cup Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 100 g Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese, cut into 4 thick slices
- 360 g Mixed Salad
- 1 tbspn Seasoned Pepper
- 1/4 cup Dried Breadcrumbs
- 2 tspn Extra Light Olive Oil
- 225 g Sliced Beetroot, drained
- 1 tspn Crushed Garlic
- 550 g Beef Mince
- Combine beef, seasoned pepper and breadcrumbs. Divide into 8 pieces. Cut cheese slices in half lengthwise to form 8 batons. Flatten each piece of beef. Top with a cheese baton and roll until cheese is fully enclosed, to form 8 sausages.
- Heat oil in large heavy-based frying pan. Cook sausages over medium heat for 8 minutes turning frequently until evenly browned and cooked through.
- Place beetroot, garlic and yoghurt in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve sausages with salad. Top with beetroot.