Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 2 tbspn Sour Cream
- 1 Brown Onion, sliced
- 1 tbspn Continental Parsley, chopped
- 100 g Mushrooms, sliced
- 47 g Beef Stroganoff
- 2 cups Fusilli Pasta
- 1 tbspn Vegetable Oil
- 500 g Beef Rump Steak, cut into strips
- Heat half of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add half of the beef and cook for 2 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan and repeat with remaining oil and beef. Return all meat to pan and add onion and mushrooms. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Combine recipe mix and 1 cup of water. Add to pan and mix well. Bring to the boil, stirring. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 9 minutes or until al dente. Drain well and toss with parsley.
- Stir sour cream into beef mixture and serve with pasta.