- 150 g White Castello Cheese, chopped
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup Basil, fresh, chopped
- 1/3 cup Greek Kalamata Olives In Balsamic Vinegar
- 500 g Penne Rigate Pasta
- 2 tspns Pure Olive Oil
- 400 g can Unpeeled Cherry Tomatoes in Rich Puree
- 500 g Round Steak, cut into cubes
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large non-stick frying pan on high. Add half the steak and cook 2-3 minutes or until browned. Remove steak from the pan, repeat with 2 tsp oil and steak.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoons oil and the onion to the frying pan, cook, stirring over a medium high heat for 3 minutes or until onion is softened.
- Add tomatoes, olives, basil, cheese and steak, cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until hot.
- Drain the pasta and return to the saucepan with the steak mixture. Toss gently over low heat until combined. Serve immediately.