Camembert Cranberry Chicken
Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1/2 x 250g Camembert Cheese, cut into 8 slices
- 4 x 200g Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 Lebanese Cucumber, finely sliced
- 2 Navel Oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 bunch Radishes, finely sliced
- 1 tbspn Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 150 g Fresh and Easy Baby Spinach
- 1 tspn Extra Light Olive Oil
- 125 g Riverside Pecans
- 250 g Cranberry Sauce
- Slice chicken horizontally, 3/4 way through. Open top, fill with 2 slices cheese, close top over cheese.
- Heat 1 tspn oil in large non-stick frying pan. Stir pecans over high heat for 4 mins or until browned.
- Add chicken to same pan, with rounded side down. Brown 2 mins over medium heat, turn to brown other side. Add sauce and rosemary. Cover and simmer over low heat for 4 mins or until cooked.
- Toss salad ingredients and pecans. Serve with chicken fillets. Spoon over sauce.