Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 bunch Baby Carrots, peeled
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 4 yellow button squash, halved
- 2 160g pkt Sauce, Cheese for Vegetables
- 1 tbspn Olive Oil
- Black Pepper, for serving
- 4 Scotch Fillets
- Heat oil in large heavy-based frying pan. Cook fillets over high heat for 3 minutes each side, until cooked to your liking. Remove to warm plate, cover loosely with foil and stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil, steam or microwave carrots, broccolini, cauliflower and squash, until just tender.
- Cut corners from sauce pouches. Microwave one pouch on HIGH (100%/1200W) for 40 seconds until hot. Repeat with remaining sauce pouch.
- Arrange vegetables and fillets on warm serving plates. Pour cheese sauce over vegetables. Finish with a grind of black pepper and serve.