Chicken And Mushroom Cheesy Pasta
Prepare: 5 mins
Cook: 16 mins
- 3/4 cup Reduced-fat milk
- Green salad, to serve
- 100 g Broccoli, trimmed and cut into florets
- 100 g Button Mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tspn Canola Oil
- 115 g pkt Pasta & Sauce Four Cheeses
- 250 g Chicken Breast, cut into cubes
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add chicken and cook for 2-3 mins or until lightly browned. Add mushrooms and continue to cook a further 2-3 mins.
- Pour in 1 cup water and milk, increase heat and bring to the boil. Mix in contents of Pasta & Sauce packet, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 mins. Stir in broccoli and simmer a further 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Divide pasta between serving bowls and accompany with green salad.