Chicken Teriyaki Salad
Prepare: 25 mins
Cook: 12 mins
- 2 tspn Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 150 g snowpeas, trimmed blanched and thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean shoots, rinsed
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 375 g bottle Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 tbspn Sunflower Oil
- 500 g Chicken Breast Fillet, skin off
- Cut 3 shallow slashes into each chicken breast fillets. Place chicken and marinade in glass bowl, cover and marinate in refrigerator for 15 mins (or overnight).
- Heat barbecue grill or flatplate to medium. Oil barbecue lightly. Remove chicken from marinade and barbecue for 5-6 minutes each side, until cooked through. Remove from heat, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes. Thickly slice chicken.
- Meanwhile, combine carrots, snowpeas and bean shoots in a large salad bowl. Drizzle over combined lemon juice, oil and ginger. Toss to combine. Serve salad with chicken.