Easy Bean Salad And Cutlets
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 250 g Steamed Green Beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 1 Red Onion, cut into thin wedges
- 250 g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 tblspn Balsamic Vinigarette
- 2 tspn Chillies, chopped
- 1 1/4 litre Orange and Mango
- 2 tspn Garlic Granules
- 1/2 tspn Sugar
- 1/4 cup Extra Light Olive Oil
- 420 g Four Bean Mix, drained
- 1/2 tspn Sea Salt Gourmet Grinder
- 1/2 tspn Black Peppercorns Gourmet Grinder
- 12 Lamb Cutlets
- Cook beans in large saucepan of boiling water until bright green and tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and chilli and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until onion softens slightly. Remove from heat and stir in remaining oil and vinegar. Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Place four bean mix and tomatoes in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Stir in dressing.
- Cook cutlets on hot BBQ or grill for 3 minutes each side.
- Just before serving toss fresh parsley leaves into salad. Serve topped with cutlets.
- Drink Method: Pour drink into chilled glasses and top with a slice of orange.