Greek Souvlaki Wraps
Prepare: 8 mins
Cook: 6 mins
- 200 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- Lettuce Salad Mix
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 Lettuce, shredded
- 2 tbspn Oil
- 490 g Greek Souvlaki Kit
- 700 g Lamb Fillets
- Place lamb and Souvlaki Seasoning in a bowl. Toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add lamb and stir-fry over high heat or until just cooked.
- Heat Wraps. MICROWAVE: Open pouch, throw away Freshness Sachet. Microwave 8 Wraps in pouch on HIGH/100% for 1 minute. OVEN: Remove Wraps from pouch, throw away Freshness Sachet and wrap in foil and heat at 180?C for 15 minutes.
- Combine Garlic Paste and yoghurt. Spread each Wrap with the yoghurt sauce. Top with lettuce, tomato, onion and lamb. Wrap and enjoy. Serve with salad mix.