Honey Glazed Pumpkin
Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 kg Kent pumpkin, skin and seeds removed. Cut into 4cm chunks
- 1 large brown onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 2 tbspn Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Upside Down Squeeze Honey, warmed
- 1 tspn Minced Garlic
- 2 tbspn Wholegrain Mustard
- 500 g Pork Loin Chops
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C fan-forced.
- Combine honey, 1 tablespoon of oil, mustard and garlic in a large bowl. Add pumpkin and onion. Toss to coat well. Transfer to a baking dish. Cook for 20 minutes, until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook steak for 2-3 minutes each side, until just cooked through. Cover and rest meat.
- Slice pork in half on the diagonal. Lightly toss roasted vegetables with spinach. Divide between plates and top with sliced pork. Spoon remaining juices from baking dish over pork.