Honey Soy Spare Ribs
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 400g Japanese Udon Noodles
- 2 large Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 1 tspn Crushed Ginger
- 1 tspn Sesame Oil
- 2 tspn Crushed Garlic
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 2 tbspn Honey, Twist & Squeeze
- 12 (1kg) Pork Spare Ribs
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C fan-forced.
- Combine ginger, garlic, soy and honey in a large mixing bowl. Add pork and coat in marinade. Stand for 5 minutes. Place pork on a large non-stick baking tray and cook for 20 minutes, turning pork once halfway through cooking.
- Five minutes before ribs are ready, place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and gently separate. Pour boiling water over noodles until noodles are covered and allow to stand for 3 minutes. Drain and return to bowl. Add sesame oil and spring onions to noodles. Toss well.
- Serve ribs with sesame noodles.