Italian Herb Lamb
Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 2 pkts 3 Colour Capsicums, 3 pack
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs Thyme
- 6 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped and optional
- 2 tbspn Pure Olive Oil
- 1 sachet Italian Herbs Dry Marinade
- 1/4 cup Capers, drained
- 12 Lamb Cutlets, well trimmed
- Heat barbecue grill and flatplate to high. Halve capsicums and remove seeds. Place capsicums, skin side down and barbecue on grill for 5-6 minutes, until charred and blistered. Transfer to a heatproof bowl, cover with foil and stand for 5 minutes. Reduce barbecue heat to medium.
- Meanwhile, brush cutlets with 2 teaspoons oil. Coat cutlets on both sides with dry marinade, cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Peel skin from capsicum, discard skin and cut flesh into thin strips. Combine capsicum, remaining oil, anchovies, capers, garlic and thyme leaves. Barbecue lamb for 2 minutes each side, until cooked to your liking. Serve with capsicum salad.