Lamb Rogan Josh
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 1 Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups Cauliflower, florets
- 2 tbspn roughly chopped coriander
- 1/3 cup Green Label Mango Chutney
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 2 tspn Vegetable Oil
- 420 g jar Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce
- 500 g Lamb Stroganoff
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 1 minute. Increase heat to high, add lamb and cook for 3 minutes or until browned.
- Add sauce and cauliflower. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Serve lamb rogan josh with rice and mango chutney. Sprinkle with coriander.