Lamb With Creamy Carbonara
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 0.66 cup Reduced Fat Milk
- 1 tspn Polyunsaturated table spread
- 200 g green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 250 g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 110 g Wholegrain Creamy Carbonara Pasta & Sauce
- 2 tbspn Lite Italian Dressing
- 2 tspn Crushed Garlic
- 500 g Lamb Grillers
- Brush garlic all over lamb steaks. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Place milk, 1¾ cups water and table spread into a medium saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Add contents of pasta packet, stir until mixture returns to the boil, reduce heat. Simmer pasta, uncovered for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens and pasta is cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add lamb and cook for 3-4 minutes each side, until cooked to your liking.
- Combine beans, tomatoes and dressing in a medium bowl gently tossing to coat. Serve lamb with pasta and bean salad.