Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 17 mins
- 4 Chicken Breast Fillets, each cut into 3-4 pieces
- 1 tbspn freshly grated Ginger
- 1 small Red Onion, finely sliced
- 4 Spring Onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 tbspn Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Jasmine Rice, cooked to packet directions
- 100 g Fresh & Easy Baby Leaf Asian Salad
- 270 g Lemon Chicken Sauce
- Heat oil in a large heavy based frying pan over high heat. Add chicken and ginger. Cook for 6 minutes, turning once until golden brown. Reduce heat to low. Add sauce and spring onions. Cover and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Combine salad leaves and onion.
- Serve chicken and sauce on rice, with salad on the side.