Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 1 Brown Onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Fresh Italian Parsley Leaves
- 1 Lemon, rind finely grated & juiced
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbspn Moroccan Seasoning
- 2 tbspn Extra Light Olive Oil
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 1/2 cups Couscous
- 820 g can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 12 large Green Olives, stuffed with red capsicum
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- Heat 1 tbspn oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden brown. Remove from pan. Cook onion and carrot for 2 minutes. Return chicken to pan with seasoning. Add soup and 200ml stock. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Add olives and cook for 5 minutes. Season with pepper.
- Meanwhile, bring remaining stock and oil to the boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and pour in couscous. Stir with a fork until all the liquid is absorbed. Stir in parsley, lemon rind and juice.
- Serve chicken with couscous.