Apricot Lamb Skewers
Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 7 mins
- 250 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Spring Onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1/3 cup Toasted Pine Nuts
- 2 tbspn Fat Free French Dressing
- 1/2 Stuffed Green Olives, halved
- 375 g jar Apricot Marinade
- 500 g Lamb Loin Chops, cut into 2cm cubes
- Soak 8 bamboo skewers in water for 5 minutes. Remove from water and thread lamb and spring onions alternately onto skewers. Place into a non-metallic bowl, pour over marinade, cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place skewers onto a preheated lightly oiled barbeque plate and cook over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes turning to cook all sides.
- Combine spinach, onions, olives, pine nuts and dressing. Serve skewers accompanied with spinach salad.