Asian Chicken With Noodles
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and halved
- 20 g pkt Coriander, half roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Raw Cashews
- 300 ml bottle Wok Star, Ginger, Lime & Lemongrass
- 2 tspn Light Olive Oil
- 2 x 220g pkt Hokkein Noodles
- 500 g Chicken Breast, cut into cubes
- Heat a large frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add cashews and toss for 2-3 mins until golden. Remove. Heat oil in same frying pan over high heat. Add chicken and stirfry for 1-2 mins until golden. Reduce heat. Stir in the sauce and toss well to coat chicken.
- Add capsicum and broccolini to chicken and cook a further 2-3 mins until tender. Stir through the chopped coriander.
- Make a small incision in each noodle sachet. Microwave on HIGH (100%/750W) for 45 secs each.
- Serve chicken with noodles. Top with cashews and coriander sprigs.