Aussie Lamb BBQ
Prepare: 12 mins
Cook: 8 mins
- 200 g Button Mushrooms, quartered
- 1 punnet Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 50 g Mixed Salad Leaves, washed
- 1 tbspn Bush Spices with Mountain Pepper
- 1/4 cup French Dressing
- 1/3 cup Tomato Chutney
- 300 g can Butter Beans, drained
- 8 Lamb Loin Chops
- Sprinkle spice mix evenly over lamb chops. Combine the mushrooms and dressing in a large bowl, set aside.
- Heat barbecue grill plate over medium-high heat. Oil plate lightly and cook lamb for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, add the beans, tomatoes and salad leaves to the mushrooms. Toss well.
- Serve lamb with the bean salad and bush tomato chutney.