Balsamic Chicken And Mediterranean Rice
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 35 mins
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 8 small Button Mushrooms
- 2 tblspn Italian Parsley Leaves
- 8 Dutch Carrots
- 500 g Rizazz Mediterranean Tomato Basmati Rice
- 1 tblspn Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tspn Minced Garlic
- 1 tblspn Balsamic Vinegar
- 410 g Baby Taters
- 8 Chicken Thigh Fillets
- Preheat oven to 170°C fan-forced. Combine lemon juice, vinegar, oil and garlic in a baking dish. Add chicken, potatoes, carrots and mushrooms. Toss well to coat. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and increase temperature to 190°C. Bake for a further 20 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile, tear the corner of the Rizazz pouch open about 2cm. Place upright in microwave and cook on High/100% for 2 minutes. Carefully remove pouch from microwave. Tear open, tip out into a bowl and fluff with a fork, ensuring rice is piping hot.
- Divide rice among serving plates. Top with chicken and vegetables. Spoon over a little of the pan juices. Drizzle with a little extra balsamic and sprinkle with parsley.