Barbecue Lamb Chops
Prepare: 5 mins
Cook: 8 mins
- 1/4 cup chopped Continental Parsley
- 120 g pkt Gourmet Salad Leaves
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- 750 g can Tiny Taters, drained
- 1 tbspn Pure Olive Oil
- BBQ Relish, to serve
- 8 Lamb Loin Chops, trimmed of excess fat
- Preheat barbecue grill plate over medium-high heat. Cut any large taters in half. Brush lamb with half of the oil and toss taters in remaining oil. Place lamb and potatoes on barbecue. Cook lamb for 3-4 mins each side, or until just cooked through. Cook taters for approx. 8 mins, turning often, until golden.
- Remove lamb and taters from barbecue. Cover lamb with foil to keep warm. Toss taters with parsley and pepper in a large bowl.
- Serve lamb chops and parsley taters with salad. Squeeze over BBQ relish to taste.