Prepare: 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 Green Capsicum, cut into 2.5 cm squares
- Salad, to serve
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup Soy, Honey & Garlic Marinade
- 2 tspn Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Satay Marinade
- 300 g Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 300 g Beef Rump Steak
- Cut beef into 2cm x 10cm strips. Thread beef onto 6 skewers and place in shallow glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of satay marinade, cover, refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight.
- Thread chicken, onion and capsicum alternately onto 6 skewers and place in shallow glass dish. Pour over 1/4 cup soy, honey and garlic marinade, cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight.
- Heat barbecue grill or flatplate to medium high. Oil lightly and barbecue beef, turning occasionally, for 6-8 minutes, until cooked to your liking. Baste with remaining marinade occasionally. Barbecue chicken, turning occasionally, for 7-8 minutes, until cooked through. Baste with remaining marinade occasionally.
- Serve skewers with salad.