Prepare: 40 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into wide strips
- 2 med zucchini, cut lengthways into thin strips
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 150 g rocket leaves
- 1/4 cup Avocado and Garlic Dressing
- 2 tspn Pure Olive Oil
- 1 cup Red Wine & Herb Marinade
- 1 kg Pork Spare Ribs BBQ
- Cut pork rib rack into lengths of 4 bones each. Cut between bones leaving 1cm joined at the base. Place ribs in a dish, pour over marinade and toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat barbecue grill or flatplate to medium-high. Brush with oil. Cook capsicum and zucchini strips 2 minutes each side or until tender. Remove from heat and keep warm. Drain excess marinade from ribs. Cook 5 minutes each side or until meat is cooked through.
- Combine rocket and tomato in bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve with ribs and vegetables.