Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- Red wine
- Salt & pepper
- Rump Steak
- Lamb forequarter chops
- Chicken wings
- Honey marinade
- To marinate enough meat for 4 people, make a marinade of red wine, olive oil and salt & pepper for steak.
- Before cooking rub in coarsely ground black pepper.
- Marinate chops in rosemary, lemon and garlic.
- For chicken wings, soy, olive oil and honey marinade is perfect.
- Marinate meats for at least 2 hours then grill on a hot barbecue.
- For char-grilled vegetables, brush halved zucchini, capsicum, red onion and asparagus with olive oil and lemon before cooking.