BBQ Pork With Couscous
Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 16 mins
- 1/3 cup chopped Basil, fresh
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 punnet Grape Tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups Couscous
- 1/2 cup Red Wine & Garlic Marinade
- 1/2 cup toasted Pecans, halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup Free Italian Salad Dressing
- 500 g Pork Fillets
- Place pork in a bowl and pour over marinade to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or longer if possible.
- Combine couscous and 11/2 cups boiling water in a large bowl. Stand for 5 minutes, fluff with a fork and allow to cool. Add tomatoes, onion, pecans, salad dressing and basil to the couscous, mix well.
- Cook pork fillets over medium-low heat on a barbecue grill for 6-8 minutes each side (depending on thickness of fillets). Cover with foil and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Divide couscous salad between 4 serving plates. Slice pork into 1cm thick pieces and serve beside the salad.