Beef And Mushroom Satay
Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 250 g Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 Red Onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bunch Bok Choy, stalks sliced & leaves coarsely shredded
- 20 g pkt Fresh and Easy Coriander, leaves picked
- 365 g jar Thai Satay Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Jasmine Rice, cooked following packet directions
- 1 tbspn Extra Light Olive Oil
- 500 g Beef Stroganoff, cut into strips
- Heat wok over high heat. Add half the oil and gently swirl around to coat the side of the wok. Stir-fry beef in two batches, for 3-4 minutes until well browned. Remove from wok.
- Heat remaining oil in wok over medium heat. Stir-fry onion and mushrooms for 2 minutes. Add capsicum and bok choy stalks. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low and add stir-fry sauce, bok choy leaves and beef. Toss for 1 minute or until leaves wilt and sauce is heated through.
- Serve satay beef with rice and coriander.