Beef With Garlic Mayo
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 150 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 Large Red Onions, each cut into 6 wedges
- 2 tbspn Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, Roasted Garlic
- 450 g can Beetroot Wedges, drained
- 2 tbspn Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 420 g can Red Kidney Beans, drained
- Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 4 (about 100g each) Beef Fillet Steaks
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add stock, cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill over high heat. Brush steak with a little extra oil. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium. Set aside.
- Add beetroot and beans to onions. Cook until heated through. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and pepper.
- Divide bean mixture among plates. Top with steak and mayonnaise. Serve with crusty bread.