Black Bean Beef
Prepare: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 200 g Baby Bok Choy, leaves separated & washed and halved lengthways
- 1/2 cup Bean Shoots
- 100 g Snow Peas, halved diagonally
- 1 cup White Long Grain Rice
- 100 g pkt Back Bean Beef Flavour Infusion Paste
- 250 g Beef Stroganoff, cut into strips
- Place rice and 1.5 litres of water in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and boil gently, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine infusion paste and beef in a bowl.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry beef for 2 minutes. Add snow peas and Bok Choy and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until just tender.
- Divide rice among serving bowls. Top with black bean beef and bean shoots. Serve immediately.