Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 1/3 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1 brown onion
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 1 tbspn Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 575 g Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- 500 g Beef Mince
- Combine onion, mince, parsley and egg. Mix well. Shape into walnut size balls.
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook half the meatballs for 5 minutes until browned all over. Remove and repeat with remaining meatballs.
- Return meatballs to pan. Pour in sauce and bring to the boil. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain. Serve spaghetti topped with meatball sauce. Sprinkle with extra parsley and parmesan.