Chargrilled Steak With Gravy
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 3/4 cup Frozen Peas
- 800 g potatoes, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 Carrot, diagonally sliced
- 1 bunch Broccolini
- olive oil spray
- 3 tbspn Instant Roast Meat Gravy
- 500 g Beef Rump Steak
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan-forced. Spray potatoes lightly with oil. Spread potatoes onto a baking paper lined baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes, until cooked through and golden.
- Heat chargrill plate or non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray steak lightly with oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side, until cooked to your liking. Rest steak for 2-3 minutes. Slice diagonally into thick slices across the grain.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave carrot, broccolini and peas until tender.
- Place gravy mix into heatproof measuring jug. Make up to 250ml with boiling water while stirring well with a fork. Stir briskly for 1 minute until smooth, ensuring all powder is mixed in. Serve steak with gravy and vegetables.