Chicken And Asparagus Salad
Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 1 kg Chicken Wings
- 100 g Semi-Dried Tomatoes
- 150 g Feta Cheese, cut into cubes
- 120 g pkt Fresh and Easy Gourmet Salad
- 1 small Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Lemon, rind finely grated & juiced
- 2 tbspn Tomato Paste
- 1 tspn White Sugar
- 1 tbspn Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1 tspn Dried Oregano Leaves
- 340 g can Asparagus, Green Spears, well drained
- Preheat oven to 200ºC fan-forced. Combine oil, tomato paste, onion, lemon rind and juice, sugar and oregano in a bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a large shallow ovenproof dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until well browned and skin is crisp.
- Gently toss salad, asparagus, tomatoes and feta. Divide among serving plates. Top with wings and any pan juices.