Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 25 mins
- 1 cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 80 g Reduced Fat Feta, crumbled
- 250 g Green Beans, topped and tailed
- 570 g jar Italian Chicken Cacciatore Cooking Sauce
- 750 g can Tiny Taters, drained
- 1 tbspn Extra Light Olive Oil
- Plain Flour
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks, skin on
- 1/2 cup Water
- Coat chicken in flour. Heat half the oil in a large heavy-based pan over medium heat. Cook chicken, in two batches, for 3 minutes each side. Drain excess oil from pan.
- Add cacciatore cooking sauce, olives, tomatoes and water. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Add potatoes. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, until potatoes are heated through and chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile, steam or microwave beans. Drain.
- Place beans on serving plates. Top with feta and pepper. Serve with chicken cacciatore.