Chilli Con Carne Tortilla
Cook: 18 mins
- 200 g tub Avocado dip
- 400 g can Italian Diced Roma Tomatoes
- 200 g Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 420 g can Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 2 tspn Ground Chillies
- 140 g tub Tomato Paste
- 400 g pkt Burrito Tortillas, heated as directed
- 2 tspn Extra Mild Olive oil
- 500 g Beef Mince
- Heat oil in large saucepan. Add beef mince and chilli. Cook, stirring over high heat for 4 minutes or until well browned. Add mushrooms, cook, stirring for further 2 minutes, or until softened.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste and beans. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Top tortillas with lettuce, chilli con carne and a dollop of avocado dip. Fold over one end, then the other to enclose filling. Serve immediately.