Creamy Carbonara Steak
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 2/3 cup Reduced-fat milk
- 1 tspn Polyunsaturated table spread
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 100 g Fresh and Easy Gourmet Salad
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- 420 g Super Sweet Corn Kernels, drained
- 1 1/4 litre Ice Tea, Mango Flavour
- 110 g Wholegrain Creamy Carbonara Pasta & Sauce
- 4 small New York Steaks
- Heat barbecue grill or flatplate to medium-high. Spray steak lightly with oil and barbecue beef for 3-4 minutes each side, until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, bring 1 ¾ cups (440ml) water, milk and table spread to the boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add pasta pack contents and stir until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens and pasta is cooked.
- Serve steak with pasta and combined salad, corn and cheese. Serve with chilled ice tea.