Garlic Pork Stir-Fry
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 Bunch Baby Pak Choy, washed cut into 4cm pieces
- 125 g bags Long Grain Rice, boil in bag
- 1 tbspn Canola Oil
- 1 tbspn Honey
- 1 tbspn Salt reduced soy sauce
- 1 tbspn Crushed Garlic
- 500 g Pork Leg Fillets
- Place enough water to cover rice in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Add rice. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove rice and drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork strips in two batches for 3-4 minutes each batch, until just tender.
- Return all pork to wok and add garlic, soy sauce and honey. Stir-fry for 1 minute, until combined.
- Add pak choy stalks and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add green leafy sections of pak choy and stir-fry until just starting to wilt. Serve with rice.