Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 loaf Turkish bread
- 1 tspn Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1 small Red Onion, sliced
- 1 small bunch Rocket Lettuce, trimmed
- 4 large slices Sliced Pineapples in Natural Juice, drained
- 4 large slices Beetroot Slices, drained
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tblspn Canola Oil
- 1 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Green Label Mango Chutney
- 1/3 cup Pesto Mushroom & Tomato
- 1/3 cup Pine Kernels, toasted
- 600 g Beef Mince
- Combine mince, pine kernels, pesto, egg, bread crumbs and garlic in a medium bowl. Shape mixture into 8 oval shapes. Heat oil in pan. Cook patties 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Cut bread into 4 equal pieces. Cut each piece in half horizontally. Place bread under a hot griller. Toast for 2 to 3 minutes or until bread is lightly browned.
- Spread one side of the bread with chutney. Top the bottom half of the bread with 2 hamburger patties, pineapple, beetroot, onion and rocket leaves. Place other half of bread on top. Serve immediately.