Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 Yellow Capsicum, cut into thick strips
- 1 tbspn Fresh Rosemary Leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tbspn Olive Oil
- Galic Salt, to season
- 225 g can Sliced Beetroot, drained
- 1/3 cup Squeezy Tomato Sauce
- 4 small Beef T-bone Steaks
- Heat barbecue flatplate and/or grill medium-high. Brush steaks with half the oil and season with garlic salt. Combine remaining oil with onion, zucchini, capsicum and rosemary.
- Barbecue steaks and vegetable mixture for 2-3 minutes, tossing vegetables occasionally. Turn steaks and vegetables and cook for a further 2-3 minutes for medium, until steak is cooked to your liking and vegetables are tender.
- Serve steak topped generously with tomato sauce, with barbecued vegetables and beetroot.