Grilled Steak With Couscous
Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 8 mins
- 2 tbspn chopped Chives
- 300 g Green Beans, trimmed
- 1 tbspn Pure Olive Oil
- 400 g can Borlotti Beans, drained
- 3 tbspn Traditional Instant Gravy Mix
- Ground Black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Couscous
- 4 Beef Blade Steaks
- Place gravy mix into a heatproof jug, set aside. Heat a grill plate over medium heat. Brush steaks with half of the oil and cook for 3-4 mins on each side.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add the green beans, simmer for 1-2 mins or until just cooked. Drain. Return to the saucepan with remaining oil and borlotti beans, cook over a medium heat for 1 min.
- Combine couscous with 1 cup boiling water. Cover and let stand for 5 mins. Fluff with a fork and stir through chives and pepper.
- Pour boiling water into the jug containing gravy mix, making up to 1 cup of gravy, stirring continuously. Stir for 1 min until thick and smooth. Serve beef steaks drizzled with gravy, accompanied by couscous and beans.