Hard ‘n Soft Tacos
Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 cup Shredded Tasty Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped finely
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 420 g Four Bean Mix, drained
- 2 tspn Pure Olive Oil
- 335 g pkt Hard 'n Soft Taco Kit
- 600 g Beef Mince
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Cook onion and beef for 5 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water. Simmer for 5 minutes, until sauce thickens.
- Hard Taco: Preheat oven to 160C fan-forced. Remove taco shells from plastic, keeping wedge inside shells. Fan taco shells slightly apart on tray and heat for 5 minutes.
- Soft Taco: Open Tortilla pouch, discard freshness sachet. Microwave tortillas in pouch on HIGH (100%/850W) for 45 seconds or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in fan-forced oven at 160C for 10 minutes.
- Fill taco shells and tortillas with beef mixture, lettuce, beans, tomato and cheese. Drizzle with taco sauce.