Honey, Apple & Thyme Pork Loin Steaks
Prepare: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 20 g Butter
- 150 g green beans, steamed to serve
- 1 Pink Lady apple, thickly sliced
- 1/2 medium-large red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tspn Olive Oil
- 3 tbspn White Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbspn Honey
- 4 Pork Loin Steaks
- Heat oil in a frying pan until hot. Season pork with pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until tender and very slightly pink in the centre. Remove to a plate.
- Add butter to pan and cook apple, onion and thyme over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes, or until just softened. Add vinegar and honey and cook 2 minutes or until syrupy. Serve over pork with beans.