Honey Mustard Drumsticks
Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 45 mins
- 150 g English Spinach, trimmed
- 1 Lebanese Cucumber, sliced diagonally
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, cut lengthwise into wedges
- 490 g Golden Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup Taste of Life Balsamic & Herb Dressing
- 1 tblspn Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs, hard boiled
- 1 kg Chicken Drumsticks
- Heat oil in heavy based frying pan. Cook drumsticks, turning frequently until golden brown. Drain. Reduce heat to low. Stir in Chicken Tonight sauce. Simmer, covered for 25 minutes or until drumsticks are cooked. Add spinach. Simmer further 5 minutes.
- Cut eggs into quarters, lengthwise. Toss eggs, romas, cucumber and dressing together in a serving bowl.
- Serve drumsticks with sauce. Accompany with salad and crusty bread.