Honey Soy Lamb Cutlets
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1/4 cup Medium Sherry
- 1 bunch Baby Bok Choy, cut in half lengthwise, steamed for 2 to 3 minutes
- 12 Spring Onions (shallots), sliced
- 2 cups Cous Cous
- 2 tspn Crushed Ginger
- 1 tspn Minced Garlic
- 1 tblspn Peanut Oil
- 2 tblspn Sesame Seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup Honey Soy Marinade
- 1 Ultracube, Beef Style
- 12 Lamb Cutlets, trimmed
- 2 cups Water, plus 1/4 cup to add to marinade
- Arrange cutlets in a shallow dish. Combine sherry and Honey Soy marinade then pour over cutlets, basting well to coat. Allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
- Heat oil in large saucepan. Sauté garlic and ginger, stirring for 2 minutes or until aroma develops. Stir in spring onions.
- Reduce heat. Blend in water and ultra cube. Stir until cube has dissolved and liquid is boiling. Remove from heat. Mix in cous cous. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Drain and reserve excess marinade from cutlets. Reserve. Cook on hot BBQ or chargrill pan for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Add extra water to remaining marinade. Heat in small saucepan until boiling.
- Use a fork to gently separate cous cous grains. Serve cutlets on steamed bok choy with piping hot cous cous. Pour over heated marinade. Garnish with sesame seeds.