Honey Soy Lamb Wraps
Prepare: 25 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 4 Pita Bread, (or souvlaki wraps)
- 100 g Loose Lettuce Mix
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thick strips
- 250 g pkt Flat Mushrooms, cut into thick slices
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1 tbspn Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup Soy, Honey and Garlic Marinade
- 500 g Lamb Chump Chops, fat trimmed
- Cover lamb in marinade and refrigerate 20 minutes or overnight.
- Heat barbecue grill and/or flatplate medium-high. Oil lightly. Remove lamb from marinade and Oil lightly. Remove lamb from marinade and barbecue for 3 minutes. Turn lamb, add mushrooms and capsicum and cook for a further minutes, until lamb is cooked to just pink and vegetables are tender. Rest lamb, covered, for 5 minutes and slice across the drain into thin strips.
- Meanwhile, heat wraps on barbecue for 30-60 seconds, until lightly toasted. Top with lettuce, Top with lettuce, avocado, lamb, capsicum and mushrooms. Wrap to enclose filling and serve.